Fed up with the usual pictures on BSW? Want to change your Client? Then this is the right page for you! A lot of members of the BSW community have made an effort to pep-up the BSW life for all of us. Just follow the links listed on the bottom of this page to view the results of their work
The links listed in several different categories and will take you to the coresponding user page. So if something sounds interesting to you, just have a look. Only after you have decided that a certain patch is of interest to you, you can get the download on the home page.
Please note, these patches are not official features of BSW and the BSW-team is not responsible for the correct functioning, especially after Client updates.
Help for Impared Users
Games that have been customised for visually impaired and/or colourblind members of the Community.
- Sticheln Cards for colour blind (Gerben)
- Alles im Eimer, Meuterer, VerfliXXt, Verräter and Wizard (Graphics for visually impaired, designed by Kreba, Robina and Golbin)
Help for Handicapped Players
- Moving Game Pieces via Drag&Drop (e.g. for eye-mouse users, provided by Naphets)
Some useful Tools, which can make playing in BSW a little easier. Most of these will have German content!
- BSW-Commands all of BSW commands in a pdf format (in German!)
- BSW-Tools Mahjong tool (in German!)
- CC meeple (large meeple with a hole for Carcassonne by Galapagos)
- Client-Sounds Sound Level tool with 25%/50%/75% gradation by Hawkeye
- Spielanleitungen (pdf rulkes (in German) for MU games by schoi18)
- Syntax-Hervorhebung (Wordfile syntax for highlighting Puppet code via Ultraedit by Yordan) a brief explanation here
- Puppetcode-Enlargement(Writing Puppet Code via Eclipse (Syntax highlighting and more. by Stechmuck) Information in the Puppetforum
- Attributset-Erstellungshilfe (Script zum Erstellen von Attributsets von Bodo)
- Stadtplanungstool von George (Hilfe zum Planen von Bautätigkeiten in Städten)
Games and Rooms
Backgrounds and maps for numerous games. Note some of the links are broken, Many are in German!
- apricum(Various Games and images from apricum)
- Babylon (Background and designs for a few games)
- DokoKarten (New Doppelkopf card designs from Chrissel & chickenbrain)
- Hügel der Gehenkten (Backgrounds for about 40 games, and many rooms)
- Jumaris Homepage (New Game Layouts)
- Superhero Tichu (Tichu graphics by bAbC)
- C160 Spielplatz (Alternative Game Graphics)
- Tichu sets from Chicco
- Game backgrounds and Mahjongg sets by Tini0668
Change your client look with topics that other users have created.
- apricum(BSW backgrounds and cards for Tichu and Manhattan provided by apricum)
- Starterpics by Tini0668