Die UKUK-Liga startet am 01.07.16
Speedy- am Dienstag, 21. Juni 2016 10.47 Uhr CEST.
Listed here are the Guild commands.
Commands for all users
- Indicates the five possible Guilds which you can join. More details can be found at Player Info.
- /accedeguild GAMENAME
- Use this command to join a guild. You must however use the command '/possibleguilds' first to see which guilds you are eligable to join.
- /guildroom GAMENAME
- This command takes you to the Guildhouse of the game submitted. Alternatively you can enter the game ID or number.
Commands for All Guild Members
- With this command you can leave your guild (cost 20 taler)
- /candidate guild yes|no
- This instruction activates/deactivates their candidacy for Guild Leadership positions.
- /setstatement TEXT
- You initiate a (critical) comment upon the guild master after which a voting takes place. But be careful, if more guild members vote in favor of him than of you, you loose all your influence!
- You express distrust in the capabilities of your current guild master.
- More detailed explanations about these commands can be found at Guild Commands
Commands depending on Guild Rank
New Member (Rank 0) - Neuling
- /add guild NAME
- You can add a person to you personal Guild list.
- /delete guild NAME
- You can remove a person from you personal Guild list.
- /list guild
- This shows everyone in your personal Guild list.
- Lists all members of your personal Guild list, who are currently on line.
Guild Novice (Rank 1) - Gildeninitiat
- This function lists all the games rooms which have the Guild's game in play.
Guild Brother/Sister (Rank 2) - Gildenbruder/schwester
- /setwappen on
- This function lets you attach your Guild symbol to your info.
Guild Scholar (Rank 3) - Gildenschreiber
- /setresiwappen on
- This function lets you use your city and guild symbol on your house.
Guild Knight (Rank 4) - Gildeneingeweihte
- /anti// on
- This command makes the command // used by others as ineffective (see Commands for Tutors).
Guild Elder (Rank 5)
- This command lets you shout to all the Guild's Game Rooms.
Commands for the Guild Master
- /assignguild NAME Role
- Appoint your Teacher (Lehrmeister) or Tournament master (Turniermeister) .
- /guildurl URL
- Set the guild's URL which will appear on the guild information page in the web.
- /support CITYNUMMER TALERS
- Abzgl. 10 % Steuern kannst du als Gildenmeister einer Stadt Geld überweisen (Maximum 10000 Taler/Tag).
- Beispiel: /support 135 1111 - Damit spendet die Gilde der Stadt C135 1000 Taler netto (10% gehen ja ab).
- The Guildmaster authorizes the city he is currently in to build their guild's Guildhouse. If the Guildhouse is being built in a different city than it was in, the old Guildhouse is removed.
- /elovisible on|off
- Permits or denies the viewing of the ELO ratings for guild.
- /setstatement TEXT
- The Guild Master uses this command to answer questions of criticism.
- /yell 6 TEXT
- You can yell through the hole world with a volume of 6. This will cost the guild 0,5 % of it's total cash.
Commands for the Tournament Master
- /startlottery Duration Amount
- Start a lottery. Its duration can be 3 to 7 days. The prize money can be anything from 500 to 5000 Taler. (e.g. /startlottery 3500)
- Example: /startlottery 3 500
- Draw a lottery winner ticket.
- /schiri NAME
- The tournament master appoints a player to be referee. (They can also appoint themselves.)
- /schiri NAME on|off|switch
- Hiermit kann ein Turniermeister den Schiedsrichterstatus temporär ändern.
Commands for Referees
The following commands can be implemented only by referees. Referees have special powers in tournament rooms.
- /newroom GAME turnier
- Opens een new tournament room.
- /listroom turnier |GAMENAME
- Listet alle nicht leeren Turnierräume des entsprechendes Spiels auf (dieser Befehl ist nicht auf Schiedsrichter beschränkt).
- /turnier LEVEL
- The tournament master or a referee define a tournament's level.
- /tname NAME
- The tournament master or a referee define a tournament's name.
- /turl URL
- The tournament master or a referee set a tournament's webpage.
- /tstart A-Z option1[:Value],option2[Value],[...]
- With these instruction several tournament areas can be started at the same time.
- A-Z gives the room numbers excluding the prefix (e.g. use 1 for T1). You can also set the game options.
- In order to deactivate certain game options, you can use an exclaimation mark!
- Example: !ritter
- The complete instruction for ten tournament areas (T1-T10) with the options “tournament” ,without “knights” would look like:
- Example: /tstart 1-10 turnier,result:Siedler-Ergebnisse,!ritter
- /ooption A-Z Option1[:value],Option2 [value],[...]
- These commands are used for setting BSWS games; See the /tstart function.
- It's also possible to pin the options; it suffices to write the name in capital letters then.
- Example of Siedler with the option of turnier pinned: /ooption 1-10 TURNIER
- /toption A-Z Option1[:Wert],Option2 [Wert],[...]
- Tournament rooms can be set with this command. It is similar to the command /ooption.